Monday, March 12, 2012

Baby, I'm Back

I haven't posted in over 4 months. I felt like I wasn't making any progress on my goals, and I was just repeating myself. But today, I got to bike outside for the first time in 2012, and it felt so great to be outside, I decided to recommit. So this is what I'm going to do. Everyday, I'm going to post my weight, how much my weight has changed overall from today and for the week, how many net calories I ate (my goal is a maximum of 1,500), and how much I exercised.
Here's the results from today's biking:




I feel very good about many things about my ride. First, I felt in great shape--the ride was easy and fun. I know riding using the trainer all winter plus working out twice a week at Fitness Together kept me in great shape. Second, I like that I averaged 11.7 miles per hour. That feels like a great pace for a first ride. Third, I like that I got my heart rate up to 155--I felt like I was having trouble getting my heart rate up biking last year.

Here's my food record for the day:




It's hard to read--I had net 1,423 calories after my bike ride.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment