Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 3: Eating Out

I knew today would be a challenge--have dinner out on a day that I couldn't exercise. I'm not sure I got my calories right--it's really hard to know what the ingredients or quantities are. My first thought was to not record my food for the day. If I wasn't writing in this blog, I wouldn't have tried to recreate it. I Googled the things I ate and entered the calories, and ended up 99 calories over my goal--not bad. I tout it'd be much worse.

Here's the count:



Weight: 169--even for the week
Exercise: none

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. That app is pretty cool but don't you burn calories just by being.

    I have a philosophy about food and exercise. You do burn a bit more calories exercising but not really enough to change quantity of food intake. Mostly I exercise as an antidepressant and try not to eat too much. The second half is harder than the first since I think both exercising and eating are enjoyable.

    Keep posting - its an interesting struggle so many people share with you! Thanks Pat

    ReplyDelete