Sunday, June 10, 2012

What a Difference Some Tea Makes!

I went to see my doctor, who told me my low blood pressure doesn't seem to be arising from any medical problem, and to drink licorice tea (to raise my blood pressure) and eat more salt (to keep it elevated).

I felt an increase in energy after the first cup of tea, and felt like a fog had lifted from my brain, that I hadn't even realized was there. For quite some time, I've been exhausted at the end of the work day, with really sore eyes, but thought that I always had been tired at the end of the work day and that I needed new glasses. Turns out, I just needed more blood flowing to my brain and eyes. It's really like a miracle.

Even on weekends, I've woken up feeling exhausted, and had o push must to get anything done. This morning I awake, full of energy, despite having gotten home at 1am from A Bonnie Raitt concert. Before breakfast, I'd cleaned the two upstairs bathrooms thoroughly. Around lunch time, I started feeling exhausted and bought that maybe I'd just sit around and read for the afternoon, and then I realized--I need more tea. So I brewed another cup, and my energy level is back! Wow--I'm going to have a whole new life!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment