Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's Official: I'm No Longer Overweight!

Wow--that took a long, long time. I set the goal of being below 155 after I broke my arm and my leg, which was 2 years ago. Not eating after dinner is the key for me. Snacking in the evening has been a normal part of my life for many years--particularly if I'm hungry, which I am nearly every evening. I'm a very good follower of rules, so the fact that I have a rule that there needs to be 12 hours between my evening meal and breakfast makes not snacking after dinner easy. It's harder for me when there aren't clear cut meals.

I rented a place called Popcorn Noir for a company party tomorrow. It's a very cool place. It's a movie theatre where they don't charge you for the movies--they charge you for food and drink. That way they don't have to pay for the movies. The movie we're going to be showing is "The Big Lewbowski." if you haven't seen it, you should. It's classic Coen brothers--extremely funny, with a great cast. Liz and I watched it sometime in the last year, and I'd forgotten some of the cast members, like Phillip Seymour Hoffman in an early role.

But the point is, I'm going to be eating a lot of popcorn. I almost have to, don't you think, at a place called Popcorn Noir.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment