Thursday, October 27, 2011

Let It Snow

I have to say. When we rescheduled our trip to Cabo to October, I was a little disappointed. We were originally supposed to go the week between Christmas and New Year's--a perfect time for a tropical climate. I imagined October as perhaps a little chilly, but it also could be Indian summer--a perfect time for long bike rides of the weekend.

And then Roger at work, our favorite local weatherman, started talking about snow for this week. I didn't really believe that that was true. But look at what our front yard looks like tonight:




Ok, it's not the best picture I've ever taken, but look at the snow! It's actually sticking. This is the kind of weather we want to have when we're leaving on a tropical vacation. The snow is supposed to continue on the weekend, which is fine with me, as long as it doesn't cause our flight to be cancelled. To have that happen twice be really be a drag. That cannot happen. Hear that weather gods? We are going to Cabo on Saturday.

Why are we so excited about going on vacation? Here is where we're going:




Does that look gorgeous or what? Sunshine, sand, margaritas, here we come!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment