Tuesday, October 25, 2011

That Explains It

Savanah told Liz today that she thinks the guide we're using for the number of calories to eat overestimates the calories we should eat to lost weight. So I did a search and discovered that the number of calories we're eating is what we need to keep our weight stable--and shockingly, we both are keeping our weight stable. I've been wondering why I haven't lost weight--I thought that maybe I was underestimating how much I was eating or getting the calories wrong. It turns out I have been doing it perfectly--why do I always start by thinking I'm doing something wrong?

So now we know what to do--we're going to try to stay stable during vacation and then go for it when we get back.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment