Sunday, August 14, 2011

Manic Monday

I'm having the Sunday evening before a Manic Monday feeling. Tomorrow I go to Fitness Together from 7:30-8:15, change into a suit and leave for a presentation at 8:35, head to the airport after the presentation and fly to Houston, where I give a presentation Tuesday. I get back late Tuesday, have a day in the office, and then head to Boston on Thursday for another presentation. So it isn't actually just tomorrow that's making me feel manic--it's the whole week. And then Dan leaves on Saturday-- we're going to miss him. It's really been fun having him live here. Liz and I love that various nieces and nephews have come to live with us for a while--it makes for a great lifetime connection.

I was feeling like my workouts with Savanah haven't been hard enough--more like a maintenance workout than a building one. Savanah responded to my request for a harder workout on Friday. It's Sunday evening and I still have a little soreness in my triceps and a lot of soreness in my inner thighs. She had me doing sideways lunges with the leg I bent on a low platform, holding a kettle ball, among many other things, but that was the one that got my inner thighs. I love having sore muscles.

Liz and I were going to do a 20 mile bike ride today to the Straw Bale Cafe, but it rained the entire day--maybe next weekend.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment