Thursday, August 11, 2011

Speed!

I got up to 43 mph going down the hill from our house tonight. What's cool is that it didn't even feel that fast to me--I'm getting used to high speeds. Very fun. Unfortunately I got about 8 miles away from home and I started getting a weird pain in my left knee. It was very intermittent, but a stabbing pain, so I turned around. I do not want to injure myself so I'd have to take some time off from biking.

I'm having trouble with the no drinking-no eating dessert. Grace and Melinda spent Tuesday night at our house. I ended up having a Bloody Mary--Grace does make the best Bloody Mary's ever, and some ice cream. It is really hard to resist ice cream in my own house. I'm thinking that maybe I need to revise my goals to stay within my calorie count, but after giving up alcohol and dessert for so long last year, I may not want to continue it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment