Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nearing the Finish Line

A short post tonight because I've got a migraine. Very weird, because my migraines usually have food triggers and I haven't eaten anything that would cause a migraine in two months.

I will train on Monday and Wednesday at Fitness Together and take a spinning class tomorrow evening. Those are my last three training sessions before my assessment on Thursday. I'm really looking forward to seeing where I am (at the same time I'm afraid that little will have changed). I know I'm doing what I need to do to be fit, and while the title of this blog implies that I'm neaing the end of something, I know it's just an interim check-in point.

Then I leave the next day for 10 days in Nicaragua, and will be using the strength and endurance I've built up in the last two months to build an earth bag house with a group of people from the United States and Nicaragua. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. yay for you Julie. I am proud of you and can't wait to see the results of your training and the earth bag house. Will you blog while you are away?

    ReplyDelete