Friday, January 14, 2011

Who Knows Where The Time Goes

I only have 3 weeks left in my free training period. Wow--the first 5 weeks flew by! I've decided to step it up for the last 3 weeks and see if I can go to 3-4 spinning classes a week instead of 2. I did another double today.

At Fitness Together this morning, Savanah put me through a workout that was very similar to Mondays--lots of squats and lunges. In fact, the workout was all about the legs except for a short ab workout at the end, because I did an upper body workout yesterday.

The great news is that my legs weren't at all dead at spinning tonight, unlike Monday, and I was able to get my heart rate into the 160s regularly. In fact, I broke into the 170s for the first time. I think it's a sign of my improved conditioning. We'll see how it goes tomorrow morning. I've never done 2 spinning classes and a Fitness Together workout with 24 hours.

I was noticing tonight how much more I'm tasting the flavors in my food, now that I'm not eating any sugar. Both the cucumbers and the cherry tomatoes in my salad tasted incredible--and this is not a notable time of year for tasty vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment