Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Seriously Off-Track

Wow--I'm having trouble getting back on my health and fitness track. I came really close to rationalizing having a beer the other night, and have not been keeping track of my eating, despite my decision to resume doing so. That's mainly because of meals I've eaten outside the house--it's really hard to figure out the calories of foods at a restaurant or someone else's house. I know it would really help if 1. I exercised every day and 2. I only ate meals I prepared. But I didn't exercise today because I didn't get home until late last night after the fireworks and didn't get home until late today after a meeting in Boston. And I have to leave at 6am tomorrow for a meeting in NYC. I'm hoping I get home early enough to exercise tomorrow.

As the Beatles said, "Help! I need somebody! Help!" I know how quickly I can put back on all the weight I've worked so hard to take off in the last 6 months. Don't let me, gentle readers.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. One day you told me that the only thing you need to do to have faith, is to have faith. That includes having faith in yourself. Don't forget how strong you are and all you've accomplished.

    ReplyDelete