Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Struggling

Hey--I found wireless! Quick entry cause I have to take my Mom for a walk. It is really hard not to eat eats and drink beer at the lake. Particularly because it can be very stressful hanging around with my Mom. I did cave on Monday--Liz and I took my Mom to Dairy Queen and I had a chocolate lover's Blizzard. It was fabulous! Amazingly delicious. So delicious I haven't been craving sweets since. But everyone walking around with beers in their hands--rough.

I was able to swim across the lake. I was worried that swimming would put tension on my spine and it would hurt, but it doesn't. Yay! It's not what you'd call strenuous exercise, at the speed at which we progress, but it is constant movement for nearly a mile, so that's good. It is very weird not to exercise at the lake. I'm used to doing 8-20 mile blades every day. The days are much longer without that component.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment