Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dropping Anchor

Wow--something's happened since I got back. I've dropped 4.7 pounds since Monday. I'm eating the same foods and amounts. I'm exercising less than I was, because my schedule's been such that I haven't been to a spinning class since I've been back. Whatever it is, it sure is motivating!

I did workout by myself on Wednesday, but it's really hard to push myself as hard as my trainers push me. It's easier to take a class and have the instructor set the pace. I'm going to talk to Mark tomorrow about what he thinks about doing Fitness Together routines twice a week and cardio classes 3 times.

Thanks to all of you who have sent me comments encouraging me to keep going on my fitness goals--you make a big difference!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome to hear! Just like the trainers said all along, the weight will eventually drop! Also, I am glad that you are keeping up with the blog, I read it almost daily and have incorporated a few of your exercises into my workouts, one is called for me the "Julie Crunch".

    ReplyDelete