Wednesday, February 2, 2011

This Is it!

It's the last day before my assessment. Tomorrow night I'll post about my results, but today I'm focussing on what I've accomplished. In the past two months, I have:

Worked out a minimum of 4 times a week--3 times at Fitness Together and at least 1 time at a spinning class

Gone from thinking about every minute of my Fitness Together workout to being surprised that the 45 minutes is done

Gone from only being able to complete 30 minutes of spinning class, and that at a fairly low level, to being able to do the full hour at a high level

Recorded everything I ate every day

Kept below my calorie goal every single day, including through 5 Christmas parties, an office party, Christmas eve and Christmas day celebrations, New Year's Eve, trips to LA, South Dakota, and wherever else I went in the past 2 months

Kept my commitment not to eat any desserts

Kept my commitment not to drink any alcohol

Made eating well-balanced, nutritious meals a way of life

Tomorrow I'll see what doing all those things has meant. And the day after, I leave for Nicaragua. No matter what I find out tomorrow, I know I am going to be going to Nicaragua in much better condition to do my part in building a house out of earth bags. I will have limited access to the Internet while I'm gone, so I'm unlikely to post until I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment