Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm Hungry!

Is there anyone who doesn't know how to lose weight? We all know it's a matter of burning more calories than you take in. But making that happen on an ongoing basis is really hard. I didnt work out today. I went with Bob to the Celtics game last night (fabulous game--really tight until maybe 8 minutes to go, and the Celtics took over. Beat the 76ers by 19 points). So I didn't get home until late and slept in this morning. I thought I'd go to a Zumba class at 5, but I'd told Heidi I'd go to the Survival Center's event tonight to celebrate the opening of their new facility. That started at 6 and I couldn't figure out how to work out, shower, and get there at 6. That means I need to work out every day until next Tuesday to keep my commitment.

So, no working out, less calories I can eat today. And I'm hungry. But I lost weight the last 2 days, and I want to make it 3. I'm still not down to the low point I was at the week after I got back from Nicaragua. I'll be psyched when I'm past it.

No comments:

Post a Comment