Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Writer's Block

As you may have noticed, I'm having trouble being motivated to write in my blog. I was considering declaring it over. I feel like everything I have to say, I've already said, I've done the exercises, got my heart rate up spinning, the food struggles are the same, etc. I don't want to be a broken record.

But I decided I want to keep it going until my birthday. When I blog, it helps me to stay focussed on my goal, and I really want to be officially not overweight on my birthday.

So one thing I really want to do in this blog is to record all the exercises I do at Fitness Together that are really challenging and fun, so I can create a record of the exrcises I like, and hopefully give other people fun things they can try. I also think that when I get my trike, there are going to be lots of new challenges and new experiences. My brother Tom, for example, gave me suggestions on how to use my gears to get up our hill. Tom has done some long, very hilly rides, like at Ragbrai, the annual ride across Iowa, so when he talks bike riding, I listen.

I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment