Monday, April 4, 2011

Stagnant

I think people are going to get bored with me feeling stagnant. It is really hard to be motivated when my weight doesn't budge--well it budges, but up and down the same 1-2 pounds. I'm basically at the same weight I was before I left for Nicaragua about 2 months ago. I talked about it with Mark today, and I really have to increase the number of workouts I do. I'm working out 3-4 times a week. Before I left for Nicaragua, I was working out 5 times a week. So I'm extending my commitment. I am going to work out 5 times a week, starting today. I need the reinforcement of losing weight, and working out 5 times a week will make that happen.

1 comment:

  1. Not bored at all, just rooting for you every minute. Keep up the good work - both mentally and physically!

    ReplyDelete