Tuesday, December 21, 2010

You Give Me Fever

I can deny it no longer--I have a cold. I spent the day at home, napping in between doing the tasks that had to be done for work today. The hardest was a nearly 2 hour phone meeting with a client. It's amazing what the brain is capable of when needed. I had very little brain function before the meeting and even less after, but was able to pull it together for the meeting.

So the question is, should I try to do the same thing physically tomorrow? I only have 2 more sessions before I go off on vacation, so I really want to go, but will it make me sicker? I have a full schedule at work tomorrow, followed by an evening phone call with Georganne and John in Nicaragua about our upcoming trip to Ometepe.

I'm going to see how I feel in the morning, but I will err in the direction of training-- I have less than 2 months until our trip, and want to be in as good shape as possible-- I've got a week on the beach next week to relax.

1 comment:

  1. I always workout through colds, I often find it helps the cold progress faster. I have never felt that it made things worse!

    ReplyDelete