Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Pilgrimage

I'm so excited about our pilgrimage to Dogfish Head tomorrow! It feels like we're going on vacation, even though it's just for 4 days and we'll spend most of 2 days traveling. I'm so excited, I had ice cream at Bennett's birthday party tonight. She's 4, which seems so unreal to me.

We're taking our trikes and I'm hoping we can find some great bike paths. I read that there's a new 6 mile long path in Rehoboth Beach, that I hope connects to another path. The idea of biking in flat country seems really appealing to me, although I love the challenge of uphills, the joy of flying downhill, and the beauty of western Massachusetts. I love the idea of cycling a really long distance because it's flat.

There's wireless in our hotel, so I'll be able to post during our adventure.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment