Sunday, June 12, 2011

Who'll Stop the Rain

It rained most of the day Friday, Saturday, and this morning. I really need to find alternative exercise for rainy days. I can tell I'm not quite as gung-ho as I was a month ago, because I didn't go out in the cold drizzle this morning. Although I think it's harder to go out when it's 50 degrees after the weather has been in the 90s. I think the thing I've learned this weekend is to eat differently when I am not exercising. I've gotten into a good pattern of eating so I'm not tracking my calories anymore, but that's based on working out 6 times a week. So I need to be conscious of cutting down my calories when I'm not working out.

I'm also really aware of the impact of other people in my life on my eating habits. I've read studies that if you hang out with people who are overweight, you're likely to be overweight, too. And for the week before Dan arrived, I started thinking about how hard it would be if Dan ate (and drank) like most 21 year old college students--particularly men. It's really great that we all have the same goals in terms of fitness and nutrition.

Here's a picture of Dan being a goofball. As you can see, he's buff. And cute.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment