Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Just Another Rainy Tuesday

I got up at 6, contemplated the weather, contemplated going to the Y, and went to work. I had a huge project that I thought was going to take at least 2 days that I finished by 3 today--my first day on it. What a great feeling!

I just looked at the forecast and guess what--no rain from now until 9 pm--a whole 2.5 hours--and then nothing but rain again until next Sunday. I am going to have to go to the Y, it's clear. Actually, Liz made an appointment at 6 am tomorrow at Fitness Together, because she's heading off to San Francisco from Thursday to Monday. Tomorrow is our 27th anniversary, and I just had the brilliant idea of going with her if it's raining in the morning and doing either the elliptical or bike there. We're going out to breakfast to celebrate, because Liz teaches her stained glass class on Wednesday evenings.

I'm really sore today from yesterday's Fitness Together workout. It's a feeling I really like--it says to me that my muscles are growing.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. 27 years! What and inspiration. We love you guys - and here is to another 27, at least!

    ReplyDelete