Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Now They're Talking Floods

I looked at the forecast to see if there might be a break in the rain tomorrow, and what popped up was that we're in a flood watch. These are all signs of the coming rapture--floods, tornados, hurricanes, earthquakes. My brother thinks I should drink on Saturday. Last chance.

There is a predicted break in the rain though--between 1 and 2 in the morning. I think I'll miss it.

This morning was fun. I got up at 5:15 to go with Liz to Fitness Together. I did 45 minutes on the bike while Mark trained with Liz--wow, he gave her a killer workout--every exercise she had to do 10 times, then 9, then 8, etc. down to 1. One example was 1 legged squats onto and off a weight bench. Liz is concerned about her ability to walk tomorrow.

After working out, we went out to breakfast, but were done by 7:30. Liz and I had a meeting with Mariah at work at 9, so we thought about what what wanted to do to celebrate our 27th anniversary. We ended up driving around to the 5 different places we've lived together. It was a great way to spend the morning. The drive triggered a lot of great memories over the years.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment