Thursday, March 3, 2011

I Scream

You scream, we all scream for ice cream! I had some Ben and Jerry's tonight for the first time since November. Wow--that was so delicious!! My stomach is a little upset, though. In the past, after eating a small bowl of ice cream, I would have had room for a large bowl of ice cream. Tonight, I feel like I should have stopped after a few tastes. That is bizarre--that has never ever happened to me in my life, and makes me feel very encouraged about both my short and long term future.

Liz went to Fitness Together this week for an assessment and is starting to work out there tomorrow. I'm hoping that with her training there twice a week, too, we can develop workouts we can do together one day a week, so we have three tough workouts weekly.

I feel nicely sore after yesterday's workout. Not overwhelmingly sore, but enough to know I had a good workout yesterday. I can't wait to work out again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment