Tuesday, March 15, 2011

So Tired. . .

Between losing an hour to daylight savings time and jet lag, I am so exhausted I'm barely standing. I actually fell asleep at my desk at work today. Good thing I'm the boss. So what to do when I'm so tired. I don't do caffiene, so coffee is out. I've tried drinking a bit of coffee when I'm tired and I stay up most of the night, so that's out. I went to investigate the company chocolate supply, but alas (and happily), it was empty. Lisa who works for me had an energy bar with a bit of dark chocolate in it, and it did the trick without me overdoing it on either chocolate or calories.

It was another difficult day for eaten and exercising. I was so tired when the alarm went off at 6:30, that I reset it and went back to sleep. No exercise We had next to no food in the house because Liz was gone this weekend, too, so I didn't have my normal breakfast, lunch, and snacks. I went shopping for some things after work and Liz went out and completed the shopping after dinner, so we're set for the week.

We're having the same situation the week after next. I'm going to Minnesota and Liz is heading for San Francisco, so I hope we learned something from this weekend and prepare better. Liz has been working out at Fitness Together, too. She's getting excited about her workouts, which in turn, gets me reinspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment